The following steps must be completed to apply for new enrollment at DCCS:
- Application for Enrollment: Complete and sign.
- Student Assessment Scheduled. When you come for the scheduled assessment, please bring the most recent report card.
- Three Student Recommendation Forms: Two academic and one personal.
- Acknowledgement: Read and Signed by both parent and student.
- Student Essay (grades 6-12): Student must do a 100-150 word essay in their own handwriting on “Why I want to attend DCCS.”
Once all of the above have been completed, the school office will contact you to set up a time for an interview with the Principal.
NOTE: Incoming Kindergarteners must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2019.
APPLICATION REVIEW PROCESS
We understand that the enrollment of our student is dependent upon the results of an academic, financial and behavioral review.
The Academic Review is review of the assessment test results, and for elementary students includes the most recent report card.
For middle school and high school students, this includes review of the most recent report card, current GPA, progress towards successful graduation, academic achievements, and the student’s personal commitment to educational advancement and learning.
The Behavioral Review includes personal recommendations, attendance, tardiness, disciplinary referrals, suspensions, classroom attitudes, Christian character, moral values and influences that the student has upon others.
The Financial Review includes ability to fulfill tuition contract, stewardship and any benevolence that might be made available.