Friday, March 2 from 8:30 am - 12:00 pm.
Support our school and our students in our yearly fundraiser! Donate online at the link below.
We are asking each student to have the goal of raising $100 or more click here to download the information. Envelopes and a complete package (including instructions and receipts) were sent home with students on January 26th for keeping track of the people who donate to the school on your behalf. A completed receipt should be given to each person who donates.
Businesses can sponsor the event by downloading the form here. Deadline for logo to be on the Walk shirt February 12th.
- PRIZES: Raise $100 or more, $10 Gift Card; Raise $250 or more, $25 Gift Card; Raise $500 or more, a $50 Gift Card. In addition, the elementary student raising the most money OVER $500, will be “Principal for the Day!”
- We will come to school at our normal time (8am for middle & high school and 8:05am for elementary school). At 8:30am we will all meet in the High School gym for an explanation of the day’s event, and a group picture. The “Walk” will take place from 9:00am – 11:00am, followed by an “all school” BBQ
- Our elementary students will be walking on the Football Field; the middle school & high school will be taking the route on Sunrise/Ramon/Farrell/ Mesquite.
- LUNCH – We will have an “all school” BBQ at 11:00am. The kids can be dismissed after 11:30am.
- DONATION DEADLINE – Please have all your donations returned in your envelope by Wednesday, February 21st. Be sure and list all your donations on your envelope, including any online donations.