Now offering more to our Valley's Christian Education...
Welcome to Desert Chapel Christian School! We are humbled and honored that you are considering our school for the academic and spiritual needs of your child. We know there are other options available, so when you choose to entrust your child(ren) into our care we take every step to assure that your child has a quality education experience. As we enter the 2021 - 2022 school year, we are now taking enrollments for our new Transitional Kindergarten class at Desert Chapel Christian School. We are excited to see what this new class has in store for us and, most importantly, your child(ren)'s education as we now get a head start in preparing the Christian leaders of tomorrow today.
Requirements for Enrollment to Transitional Kindergarten
- Student is four-years-old effective June 1.
- Student is potty-trained.
- Student is able to verbally communicate needs and wants.
- Student is able to verbally respond to simple questions and directions.
Application Review Process
We understand that the enrollment of our student is dependent upon the results of an academic, financial and behavioral review.
- The Academic Review is review of the assessment test results, and for elementary students includes the most recent report card.
- The Behavioral Review includes personal recommendations, attendance, tardiness, disciplinary referrals, suspensions, classroom attitudes, Christian character, moral values and influences that the student has upon others.
- The Financial Review includes ability to fulfill school fees, stewardship, and any benevolence that might be made available.